When it comes to fly fishing for trout, South Island, New Zealand is about as good as it gets. NZ offers the ultimate in sight fishing to large trout with small flies. The scenery will take your breath away, and the hunt for large wild trout will keep you coming back year after year.
These trips are in collaboration with NZ Guide Tom Hodge. Tom Hodge is a back-country specialist, based in the Canterbury region of South Island.
The trout fishing is in the stunning region of back-country Canterbury. Famous for it’s wild brown trout and picturesque scenery, this will be an all-rounded sight fishing experience.
Christchurch Airport Pick Up
Day 1 -5
Fly Fishing in Canterbury Region
Return to Christchurch Airport
- 4th February, 2023
- New Zealand
- Our trips run during the Summer - February - March 2023
- Brown Trout
What is included
- Five full days guided fishing
- One local guide for every two anglers
- Six nights accommodation – twin share
- Meals and non-alcoholic beverages from the first day of fishing to breakfast on the final day
- Christchurch Airport transfers at allocated time slots
- All transportation to fishing spots
- Return flights to Christchurch, NZ
- Travel & medical insurance
- NZ fishing licence